Ignorance of the Law/Hatred of Crime Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanimator

Can there be a better example of the colossal ignorance of the law demonstrated by AHSA and other bitter enemies of both the right to keep and bear arms AND the right to self defense?

Deanimator said:
My advice to you is to NEVER carry. That way a violent criminal will not end up with your wallet, your life AND your firearm.
Asinine.
Here in Ohio you'll face jail time if you use lethal force over property.
In Ohio, armed robbery is most definitely NOT a PROPERTY crime, despite the idiotic claim quoted directly above.

Anybody live in a state where ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime?

The above quote would be COMPLETELY at home on AHSA's web site... if they still had one.

The above quoted individual is SO invested in his hatred of lawful self-defense that he would characterize a demand at gunpoint for a 70 year old woman's purse as a PROPERTY crime.

That he is to put it charitably, less than candid about it, is emblematic of fanatical anti-gunners.

You readers here take note that this liar has been told twice now that I dont even know what the hell this AHSA is.
So at this point the OP knows his views have been shredded so hes simply trying to make a vain attempt to discredit....even if it means lying.
But thats what his sort is good at...

Ok lets deal with this idiocy once and for all.

I said;
Ruger357SP101 said:
To which this nimrod apparently disagrees'

The above quote would be COMPLETELY at home on AHSA's web site... if they still had one.

The above quoted individual is SO invested in his hatred of lawful self-defense that he would characterize a demand at gunpoint for a 70 year old woman's purse as a PROPERTY crime.

That he is to put it charitably, less than candid about it, is emblematic of fanatical anti-gunners.

And WHAT does the AG of Ohios data SAY in the matter?

Ohio’s
Concealed Carry Law
page 24

Defense of Property
There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force.
Protecting property alone does not allow for the use of deadly force.
A property owner may use reasonable, but never deadly force, when he honestly believes that the force will protect his property from harm.

If a person’s property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matter where the threat to the property occurs.
Huh...and WHAT did *I* actually SAY again????
Ruger357SP101 said:
Wow...guess I was pretty much dead on.
Use lethal force over property alone and your ass is in deep doo doo.

Well deanimator...should we have this bogus thread locked or deleted ?
I mean, you clearly either misunderstood or misrepresented me in your initial tirade.
I dont see much point in dragging this one out now that youve been refuted.

So are you saying that in OH if someone pulls a knife/gun/bat on a person and demands they hand over "insert item here" a person can not use deadly force?

So are you saying that in OH if someone pulls a knife/gun/bat on a person and demands they hand over "insert item here" a person can not use deadly force?
Now, what Id *I* say and what does the AGs book I just posted say?
:)

I cant be accountable for your refusal to read.
Id think that a weapon being presented is just cause to beliee you are in 'imminent danger', dont you ? ;)

Heres condition 2 (of 3 conditions) for justified use of Lethal Force from the AG's handbook.

Condition 2: Reasonable and Honest Belief of Danger
Second, the defendant must prove that, at the time, he had a real belief that he was in immediate danger of death or great bodily harm and that his use of deadly force was the only way to escape that danger.
Bear in mind that deadly force may only be used to protect against serious bodily harm or death.
The key word is serious.

In deciding whether the bodily harm was serious, the judge or jury can consider how the victim attacked the defendant, any weapon the victim had, and how he used it against the defendant.
Minor bruises or bumps from a scuffle probably do not meet the legal definition of “serious.”

In court cases, rape has been determined to be serious bodily harm, as has being attacked with scissors. Serious bodily harm may also result from being struck with an object that can cause damage, such as a baseball bat or a wooden club.

Important is the defendant’s belief that he is in immediate serious danger.
The defendant’s belief must be reasonable, it cannot be purely speculative. In deciding if the belief was reasonable and honest, the judge or jury will envision themselves standing in the defendant’s shoes and consider his physical characteristics, emotional state, mental status, knowledge, the victim’s actions, words and all other facts regarding the encounter. The victim must have acted in a threatening manner. Words alone, regardless of how abusive or provoking, or threats of future harm (“I’m going to kill you tomorrow”) do not justify the use of deadly force.
Ohio still has some butt sucking rules for use of lethal force, thats for sure.

that deadly force may only be used to protect against serious bodily harm or death.
...without which you don't HAVE an ARMED ROBBERY.

As I said, I don't need to prove the AHSA lies are lies. The purveyor of those very same AHSA lies is fanatically dedicated to doing it for me.

The claim that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio is a LIE.

...without which you don't HAVE an ARMED ROBBERY.

As I said, I don't need to prove the AHSA lies are lies. The purveyor of those very same AHSA lies is fanatically dedicated to doing it for me.

The claim that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio is a LIE.
No pal, you attributed some bull **** to ME and accused ME of lying about Ohio law.
Dont waste your time back peddling now, you liar. Youve been rambling on about this **** since last night and now youve been shot down with it.

I didnt even know what the hell you were talking about until you posted my words that are quoted in your asinine OP here.
What Ohio law SAYS is NOT MY problem, and I sure as hell did NOT misrepresent it or lie about it as you accused me of.

And I certainly dont know what his ASHSHANANA crap is, nor do I care.

What I love about your sort is that even when your proven wrong, youd rather die than admit you made a bad call or were in error.
I love it because when I prove that you were wrong and that you are a liar it just exposes one more thing about you that lets people see and know that you are nothing we should be affiliated with.

Ohio still has some butt sucking rules for use of lethal force, thats for sure.
If that were true, why wasn't the actual VICTIM prosecuted, as YOU claim he would be?

Little Artie Bites the Dust

Or how about THIS one: Link Removed

The claim that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio, or that one will be prosecuted for using deadly force in defending against it in Ohio is clearly not just a LIE, but a mind numbingly STUPID lie.

Again...
Ok lets deal with this idiocy once and for all.

I said;
Ruger357SP101 said:
To which this nimrod apparently disagrees'

And WHAT does the AG of Ohios data SAY in the matter?

Ohio’s
Concealed Carry Law
page 24

Defense of Property
There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force.
Protecting property alone does not allow for the use of deadly force.
A property owner may use reasonable, but never deadly force, when he honestly believes that the force will protect his property from harm.

If a person’s property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matter where the threat to the property occurs.
Huh...and WHAT did *I* actually SAY again????
Ruger357SP101 said:
Wow...guess I was pretty much dead on.
Use lethal force over property alone and your ass is in deep doo doo.

If that were true, why wasn't the actual VICTIM prosecuted, as YOU claim he would be?

Little Artie Bites the Dust

Or how about THIS one: Link Removed

The claim that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio, or that one will be prosecuted for using deadly force in defending against it in Ohio is clearly not just a LIE, but a mind numbingly STUPID lie.
Youre an idiot.
*I* said NO SUCH THING, moron.

I dont know, nor do I CARE, what happened in some damned court case, if thats what your links are (dont care enough to even read them, quite frankly, since youve proven your complete lack of integrity here).

What *I* care about is what OHIO LAW SAYS.
And in that Ive given the details and PROVEN that what I SAID IS IN LINE with what the AGs view of Ohio law dictates.

Dont like it?
Not my damned problem.
Take it up with the AG of Ohio if you dont like how a self defense case was handled.
The law is the law.
Maybe this nimrod will learn to READ this time.

Ohio’s
Concealed Carry Law
page 24

Defense of Property
Protecting property alone[ does not allow for the use of deadly force.

What I love about your sort is that even when your proven wrong, youd rather die than admit you made a bad call or were in error.
The only thing you've "proved" is that you're dishonest to the point of psychopathy.

• You claimed that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio.
  • You claimed that one would be prosecuted for defending oneself from ARMED ROBBERY with deadly force.

I proved (admittedly with herculean assistance from you) that you're a LIAR.

More incompetent lies from you won't convince anyone that you're NOT a liar.

You're like Jeffrey Dahmer, trying to prove that he's not a cannibal by barbequing Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell in the middle of Times Square at high noon.

Here ya go ya nitwit....

'''I just got robbed at my pizza shop, 1077 West Exchange Street,'' Hayes says on the recording released by Akron police.

''OK, what kind. . . .does he have a weapon?'' a dispatcher asks.

'He had a weapon, a gun. I shot him. He's across the street laying down right now,'' Hayes says."

Link Removed
Apparently this guy HAD A DAMNED GUN thereby showing that the LIFE of the victim WAS IN DANGER.
And WHAT does the LAW SAY again???

Ohio’s
Concealed Carry Law
page 24

Defense of Property
Try READING next time, moron....

The only thing you've "proved" is that you're dishonest to the point of psychopathy.

You claimed that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio
You are a worthless LIAR.
WHERE did I SAY any such thing, liar?
QUOTE me..dont foam at the mouth CLAIMING I said it....SHOW me MY damned words !
[*]You claimed that one would be prosecuted for defending oneself from ARMED ROBBERY with deadly force.
Again your a liar.
What I SAID was directly in line with the LAW here as Ive posted a few times now.
On Ohio we CANNOT use LETHAL FORCE to defend PROPERTY ....UNLESS there is some reason to think WE are in danger as well..in which case it ISNT just the property thats being defended but our LIFE and safety.

Ohio’s
Concealed Carry Law
page 24
Defense of Property
Pitiful when a child cant just admit he was wrong.

It proves the morons who got shot were, EXACTLY as I said, "VIOLENT CRIMINALS".

It proves you LIED.
No pal...it proves what a worthless puke you are.
What you quoted of MY words in your idiotic OP here is dead on.
In OHIO we ARE NOT LAWFULLY ALLOWED to use LETHAL force over PROPERTY.
That is FACT at this point in time.

*IF* the LIFE of the persons is in danger, or his SAFETY, THEN we can use lethal force *IF* it we fear SERIOUS bodily harm....just as Ive posted here from the AGs book.

At NO point did *I* make the claims YOU are attributing to me. So you are a damned liar.
And your asinine example that you tried to pull here was in line with Ohio law.
The felon had a GUN thereby causing the victim to believe his life was in danger and giving him the right to shoot the little prick

How MANY times do I need to do it?

You're either a liar or you're not.

You are a liar and I proved it.
No, pal you DIDNT
THIS is what you posted of MY words...

Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 .
Asinine.
Not a damned word even remotely similar to the **** you attributed to me, pal.

And Ive confirmed exactly that...we CANNOT lawfully use lethal force over property here in this state currently.
Ohio’s
Concealed Carry Law
page 24

Defense of Property

Youre so clearly brain dead its amazing you survived childbirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back