If you live in CT, GTFO

jcreek

Or at least speak up, if that'll do anything with these insane representatives.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/01/ban-on-high-capacity-magazines-part-deal-struck-on-strict-connecticut-gun-laws/

I GTFO 7 years ago. Never intended to go back to live there, this just help re-enforce that intention. My older brother (owns ans AR as well as other firearms/high cap mags) is still down there.

I just feel sorry for the honest citizen gun owners who live in this state,that is just giving into Obama anti-firearm lip service..

Living here in COMMIE CT I am already planning on closing my business and moving to Arizona! For the past 3 months I've emailed and called all of the local, state and federal politicians. I see here in CT it fell on deaf ears!!!! I feel bad for the families of Newtown, but we all know these laws only affect law abiding people!! It is inevitable that something like this will likely happen again regardless of these ridiculous laws!

I also hope that the gun industry that is here packs up and moves to a gun friendly state!!!!!

Living here in COMMIE CT I am already planning on closing my business and moving to Arizona! For the past 3 months I've emailed and called all of the local, state and federal politicians. I see here in CT it fell on deaf ears!!!! I feel bad for the families of Newtown, but we all know these laws only affect law abiding people!! It is inevitable that something like this will likely happen again regardless of these ridiculous laws!

I also hope that the gun industry that is here packs up and moves to a gun friendly state!!!!!

And we welcome you!!!!!!

I know when we do the same thing over again that has failed, we believe that this time will be different (Best example is a 2nd marriage, or a 3rd, or 4th, or...) but, haven't any of these people learned anything from the past, and presently Ill. Chicago may be very different than any city in Ct. but the lesson has been taught and apparently not learned. Sorry Ct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back