CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

I Think Were Oh so screwed !!!!

Crazy bird

Yes I do ,for a why'll I've Been writing and calling ower Imperial Leaders of the state and I'm not pleased !! Three being left progressive liberails and one I personally don't trust to stay right (flip flopper) said she backs ower 2nd amendment ? The 3 LPL's already said they are behind more gun control and no changing there minds makes me really concern about N.H. unique hstory ! I'm not sure if it's due to the Carpet baggers from Mass. and other state (sure it has something to due with it ) ,but the state is changing that why ! I seen the turn out on the two gun rallie's which really surprised or you can say scared me ! I hope I'm wrong ,Please tell me I am !:wacko:

It's really no wonder why some people supporting the 2nd Amendment cause get such a bad rap. You communicate like neanderthals. Please learn to spell properly before posting so the rest of us can read your thoughts and not feel dumber as a result.

They (hopefully) are dooming themselves. Same as the politicians here in NH who tried to enact a state income and sales tax, they were booted next election. I contacted them but only got 1 reply. Not a good reply.

Hopefully I'm off to Montana soon but I will do what I can to keep the "Live free or Die" state free.

Ummmmmm....HUH?? :blink:

Spell check please. :big_boss:

Really good place to live been there done that ,before wedding ! Just a dream now !

I'm as ardent a supporter of 2A as you appear to be. It's very difficult to take you seriously when you communicate so poorly.

Email