I Think Were Oh so screwed !!!!

Crazy bird

Yes I do ,for a why'll I've Been writing and calling ower Imperial Leaders of the state and I'm not pleased !! Three being left progressive liberails and one I personally don't trust to stay right (flip flopper) said she backs ower 2nd amendment ? The 3 LPL's already said they are behind more gun control and no changing there minds makes me really concern about N.H. unique hstory ! I'm not sure if it's due to the Carpet baggers from Mass. and other state (sure it has something to due with it ) ,but the state is changing that why ! I seen the turn out on the two gun rallie's which really surprised or you can say scared me ! I hope I'm wrong ,Please tell me I am !:wacko:

It's really no wonder why some people supporting the 2nd Amendment cause get such a bad rap. You communicate like neanderthals. Please learn to spell properly before posting so the rest of us can read your thoughts and not feel dumber as a result.

They (hopefully) are dooming themselves. Same as the politicians here in NH who tried to enact a state income and sales tax, they were booted next election. I contacted them but only got 1 reply. Not a good reply.

Hopefully I'm off to Montana soon but I will do what I can to keep the "Live free or Die" state free.

Yes I do ,for a why'll I've Been writing and calling ower Imperial Leaders of the state and I'm not pleased !! Three being left progressive liberails and one I personally don't trust to stay right (flip flopper) said she backs ower 2nd amendment ? The 3 LPL's already said they are behind more gun control and no changing there minds makes me really concern about N.H. unique hstory ! I'm not sure if it's due to the Carpet baggers from Mass. and other state (sure it has something to due with it ) ,but the state is changing that why ! I seen the turn out on the two gun rallie's which really surprised or you can say scared me ! I hope I'm wrong ,Please tell me I am !:wacko:

Ummmmmm....HUH?? :blink:

Spell check please. :big_boss:

They (hopefully) are dooming themselves. Same as the politicians here in NH who tried to enact a state income and sales tax, they were booted next election. I contacted them but only got 1 reply. Not a good reply.

Hopefully I'm off to Montana soon but I will do what I can to keep the "Live free or Die" state free.

Really good place to live been there done that ,before wedding ! Just a dream now !

I'm as ardent a supporter of 2A as you appear to be. It's very difficult to take you seriously when you communicate so poorly.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back