I notified and was complimented

This is a non-sequitor.

A person illegally doing a concealed carry isn't going to incriminate themselves, since they ALREADY KNOW THAT THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

To think that a gangbanger or other miscreant is going to be socially and legally responsible to inform a law enforcement officer, "hey man, I'm breaking the law by carrying concealed..." is perhaps one the more stupid concepts I've heard uttered here.

To REQUIRE BY LAW anyone to speak some words to stay within the "law" while doing something 100% protected by the constitution is blatently UNCONSTITUTIONAL.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

Sometimes a ticket is not necessary ..he warned me and that was warranted ..I admitt I was wrong and was courteous and respectful

No it shouldn't.

It's none of the cops business what a LAC is carrying or not carrying. The fact that OH law requires it is retarded - at best.

Agreed... but still required.

No they should not, a ticket was warranted. He was 15 over the speed limit as admitted by OP.

Citation or not is up to the LEO... my point is that the cop treated the citizen well and the situation remained normal and didn't escalate into, "need to secure the weapon, 30 minute stop to run every legal permutation on gun and owner, weapon returned with loose cartridges, etc..."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back