I Love my Glock 27

Hi all new here ,been carrying a 27 for about 5 yrs , carried a m37 S&W for about 30 yrs before that , got a keltec for the small size for summer carry but love the glock

I love mine. Ive had it since i turned 21 (7 years ago, 28 now). Its been my main carry piece since i got my permit last year. I think its the perfect combination of concealment, capacity, and firepower.

Good all around gun. However, im going to really start carrying my new Glock 19 Gen 4 once i get it back from Glock from being repaired.

Oh, BTW i own two Glock and thats not the reason why i deserve a cookie. I deserve a cookie just because i love cookies. Has nothing to do with owning glocks.

If asked what pistol should i buy, after getting my CCW permit? I always reply buy a Glock 27. Some may prefer another pistol, however i don't think anyone would argue that a Glock 27 is as good as it gets for reliability and firepower. It is also reasonably priced, and will not drive you nuts with scratch and wear marks.

You know, this is a really good point about glocks that not to many mention. My glock 27 is 8 years old and there is not one single scratch or holster wear marks anywhere on the gun. The only wear is the black finish wear on the barrel which is normal of Glocks. No scratches on the frame or slide NONE. Still looks like the day i bought it. They hold up very well to the test of time when decently cared for.

Ive had my Ruger LCR .357 for 1 year and its gots all kinds of little marks and scuffs from holster wear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back