I have joined the Dark Side...

I have finally spun out of control... it started harmlessly enough...plinking with .22s on the weekend, then shotguns, and long rifles... I thought I finally had it beat... but then came the revolvers... and then the 1911s...l I thought I had hit my lowest... until now.... I bought a Glock...

Gen 4 Glock 17 (actually I finally got the wife to come to the range with me, and she had fun! She liked my Smith and Wesson 629 with .44 Specials, and did pretty well with my Ruger 1911, but she really liked the 9mm that a friend let her try. So now I have a Glock....)

Link Removed

The wife and I just got back from the range. It was "rifle day". We shot a bunch of 7.62x39, some .22, some 9 mm and some .45. The best way to get more stuff for you, is to get the Mrs involved. Since I got her into shooting, I have increased the stable significantly! Have fun, be safe and welcome to the dark side.

Howdy,

Welcome to the Dark Side.

I've been a Glocker since 1993 when I bought a Glock 20 10mm that I still own.

After growing up shooting 1911's and S&W and Ruger .357 Mag I was at first a Glcok Hater until I actually fired one.

Nowadays I own 4 and my EDC is a Glock 23 .40S&W that will be buried with me when I die, which, if I keep pissing off the Wife might be sooner than I would like.

Paul

Howdy,

Welcome to the Dark Side.

I've been a Glocker since 1993 when I bought a Glock 20 10mm that I still own.

After growing up shooting 1911's and S&W and Ruger .357 Mag I was at first a Glcok Hater until I actually fired one.

Nowadays I own 4 and my EDC is a Glock 23 .40S&W that will be buried with me when I die, which, if I keep pissing off the Wife might be sooner than I would like.

Paul

That's funny my EDC Glock 27 and I am incorporating my Glock 36 also.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back