I HATE fireworks

Eidolon

Alter Kocker
I just got back from walking my dogs and my whole body is wired. Even though mind knows they're just fireworks my autonomous nervous system keeps yelling INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!! in my ear and wanting my to hit the ground.

It's going to be a long night

I hate fireworks

There is help available for this, but it may necessitate relinquishing your firearms. What other demons do you battle on a regular basis?

There is help available for this, but it may necessitate relinquishing your firearms.

I heard that speil from a guy at the VA and with al due respect his life was a train wreck how is he help me with my crap if he can't handle his own?

What other demons do you battle on a regular basis?

That's a pretty personal question, I think my faith keeps me pretty grounded I think there's a difference between PTSD and a conditioned response to stimuli.

I don't hate the fireworks, but I do hate the crazy and irresponsible people using them. Last night it was rocket after rocket... big booms late into the night... me and my wife trying to keep our 8 month old calm. My 3yo loved it. So that was cool. The explosions were to close to my roof for comfort though. One actually failed to launch and blew up on the street. Thank goodness there were cars parked along the street and our cars were on the driveway. Someone was probably pissed this morning with burns on the side of his car.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back