I decided to follow Joe Biden's advise today.

S&W645

NRA Life Member
By going out and buying a 12 ga. shotgun. But I bet it would still scare the antis. It has a detachable box magazine and is a bolt action. Looks like a really large caliber rifle. :laugh: A Mossberg Model 395KB.

By going out and buying a 12 ga. shotgun. But I bet it would still scare the antis. It has a detachable box magazine and is a bolt action. Looks like a really large caliber rifle. :laugh: A Mossberg Model 395KB.

Joe would be proud of you I bet. I went to a gun show this weekend. I really wanted an AR 15, but after looking at all the different ones, I realized I didn't know enough about them to make an informed purchase. So I ended up buying a little purple derringer. Just because it was cute.

Only you Peggy would buy a gun "Because it was cute"
Just pulling your leg, you're a great member of the forum.
Besides, I couldn't help myself.

Joe would be proud of you I bet. I went to a gun show this weekend. I really wanted an AR 15, but after looking at all the different ones, I realized I didn't know enough about them to make an informed purchase. So I ended up buying a little purple derringer. Just because it was cute.
You would likely not be surprised by the number of Purple/Pink/Raspberry Taurus .380s we have sold. All for women.

And by the way, I also disregarded Joe's advice by buying a Winchester Woodsmaster 740 in .30-06 Spg. The Redfield scope on the gun cost almost the price of the gun. Redfield Revolution 3-9X50 4-Plex. If I had paid retail for the scope, the gun would have been free with money owed. One of the advantages of helping or working in a gun shop. Disadvantage is that there are too many guns to buy at the end of the money and storage space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back