How do yoou locate your application with your number?

Lee Robinson

I want to do the electronic finger printing at L-1 but I cannot figure out how to locate them or my application. I have my app number . can anyone out there help me? Thanks!

Help us help you. There's a lot of smart, experienced folks here, but I don't think any are mind readers.

For starters, what state are you applying in?

I'm sorry. I'm in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I applied on the USA Carry site on Nov 27 and I didn't rea;ize till after the fact that I could send my finger prints electronically through L-1. I read it on my application number sheet I printed out. My Brother in law was telling me about it which prompted me to look into it and that is what I want to do to help expedite my permit. I am disabled and a target for punks that would try to take advantage of me. I just lost my Wife of 30 years on June 11 of this year and moved up here from Texas. again I'm sorry for not being specific. I've been pretty upset and not quite myself since June 11. But by the grace of God I'm slowly coming to terms and my head is coming together a little more each day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back