Houston Graduate Student's Misguided Gun Experiment

nogods

I admire a young man who takes the initiative to address an issue with passion and vigor.

But anyone wanting to aid the advancement of 2A rights ought to abide by the "first, do no harm" rule.

Let's assume that the experiment is a success, i.e., there is a significant decrease in crime in the experimental neighborhoods that can't be attributed to anything other than that the guns that were distributed.

The problem is that such a successful experiment will be proof that:

1. Crime can be significantly reduced by limiting law abiding gun owners to one-shot shot guns.

2. Crime can be significantly reduced by limiting gun ownership to be people who pass a background check, take a safety and tactical course and have special need for a firearm because of high crime in their area.

The Bradys will probably fund this study when they hear about it.

Link Removed

So he's doing a Half-Biden?

What you want to bet most of those guns end up turned into grocery cards at the next gun buy back?

There are several real life actual facts this guy can use that confirm, more guns equals less crime. This study is shady at best.

Isn't this modeled after "Fast and Furious"? I will give the student credit for getting involved, but he will receive a failing grade on execution.

This was given some thought, unlike the advise given by the VPOTHUS. If you hear a noise go out on the balcony with your shotgun and fire off a couple of rounds. Don't worry about the Secret Service guards protecting you, they won't mind.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back