Home invasion, two bad guys dead, Fayetteville NC

And right below it a story where the home owner was killed. Would be nice if SOMEONE would bring up reports like this during the upcoming debates. Maybe the homeowner who survived could do the Saturday presidential message next week.

And right below it a story where the home owner was killed. Would be nice if SOMEONE would bring up reports like this during the upcoming debates. Maybe the homeowner who survived could do the Saturday presidential message next week.

That would be nice! But I expect if obummer did anything he would get Holder to put the homeowner in jail for something. Maybe for causing "Global Warming" with burning gun powder!

To all the criminals in Fayetteville NC, Hey guys and gals. Just so you know, this is a military town with military retiree's and active duty folks, most of whom have combat experience and usually have weapons of some nature at home. I recommend that you relocate to a more liberal town where weapons are frowned upon and you will not meet any armed resistance. If you insist on operating in this environment, you can make the evening news just like these two fellas did. Thanks for paying attention and if you didnt maybe I will see your name in the papers soon (I hope so).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back