Holsters

Well to each their own, I am a woman and I personally ware the trouser holster AND low rise jeans, its also good for dresses and leggings. The only thing I change is wearing a larger shirt. I do have to disagree that all holsters are effective. Do you really want to bend over to grab a firearm from an ankle holster? It should only be used as a back up. A flashbang holster is effective for holding the gun, BUT if you practice as you should it will ruin your bras, speaking from experience. Also a belt doesnt compensate for a loose holster that doesnt fit the weapon properly, a "high and tight" will hold the gun tighter to the body and above the belt line not below. JUST like the one she purchased. Also, depending on what state you live in open carry is not an option in some areas, so concealment is necessary in certain situations, meaning everyone can not carry whatever they want when ever they want how ever they want.. Thanks for your opinions even if not fully correct.

I would rather alter my clothing slightly to have more control over my weapon then, have it take to long to access or to easy for someone else to. Fashion wont matter much if you lose a gun fight, while fashion is important reliable access to my firearm is more important. But to each their own I suppose.

Wow, good to know it works for some... I'd only seen it used with high rise pants, and thought it still looked... bulky. I'm rather curious, what gun do you carry in the trouser holster?

Though I'm not sure what opinion wasn't correct, or why anyone in their right mind would use a holster that is too loose, as that sounds very unsafe. Obviously a holster that doesn't fit isn't suitable, but I wouldn't tell anyone that their holster or draw method is incorrect, or ineffective, no matter how many bras they ruin practicing. Ankle may not be ideal either, but a gun on your ankle is better than one in the safe at home. (And with practice, a draw from the lunge can be quite effective and puts you right in a stable firing position. Not ideal, but it will do.) I am delighted to find a woman who can use the deep conceal holster! I looked about four months pregnant when I tried it... obviously, not effective for me. A holster is effective when it works for the person using it.

I carry a fairly heavy gun with a good holster and a stiff belt IWB, and it stays put. I do get more clothes as I can, but getting a gun, gear and a new wardrobe was impossible, so I had to fit my existing clothes to carry as best I could.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back