Holster Store

njsportsman

What is the general consensus on The Holster Store holsters? Just bought the Pro Carry HD for my XDS. Thanks

Just got the same holster with the cant option and slide guard for my shield. I like it better than I thought I would. Seems well made, good retention, made specifically for the gun, all at an affordable price. Also it allows for one-handed reholstering. For the money how could you go wrong?

I've been telling you all about this place(The Holster Store) for over a year now. I have the Deep Comfort Pro-Carry IWB. I've been using it everyday for a couple years. I did a lot of research before I bought it, as I didn't want to be, like a lot of guys, wasting money buying 2-3-4 holsters, only to have them lay in a draw unused. If I get to the point of wearing this one out, I will go right back to The Holster Store for my next holster. But, I don't look for that to happen soon. I'm too tight to waste money on a lot of high dollar holsters, and then not use them. I like the fact that you order the holster to fit the pistol. Generics just won't do the job.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back