Holster recommendation

Brian Amass

I'm about 6' 3" 170 lbs and like to carry my Ruger LC9 in about the 4 o'clock position and I'm looking into a new holster for IWB. I've heard Crossbreed makes a nice holster but would like to hear some other recommendations for other brands as well. Any recommendations.

I chose Remora. It has no clip but you can do somersaults and the gun will not go anywhere and it doubles as a pocket holster. I carry my LC9 in the 4 o'clock too.

Check out Alien Gear holsters and On Your 6 Designs. I have both and love them. You can buy both for the price of one Cross breed.

Anything you skinny b@$tard lol. I think you will find anything pretty comfortable along the crossbreed type design by any number of makers. I have a minotaur I carry my usp .40c in. 5'11" 190

I suggest you go to The Holster Store - Gun Holsters and enter you make and model of gun and that will bring up all of the various holsters they have made strictly for your gun. They even have a "copy" of the Crossbreed at a lot better price. Their holsters are all american made right in Florida. Their shippint time is fast. I bought a Pro-Carry Deep Comfort myself and got it in 4 days. I have been wearing it for 2 years daily and love it. Good luck.

I personally like the business practices and products of Kholster. Their IWB holsters are called Infinity Tuckable Holsters. One can change the cant quite a bit, you shirt is able to be tucked in, and the product is very well made. After a few wearing, the holster will be custom molded to your particular body shape, and if you change the position, it will remold itself.

Kholster Holsters: Infinity Tuckable Holsters

I suggest you go to The Holster Store - Gun Holsters and enter you make and model of gun and that will bring up all of the various holsters they have made strictly for your gun. They even have a "copy" of the Crossbreed at a lot better price. Their holsters are all american made right in Florida. Their shippint time is fast. I bought a Pro-Carry Deep Comfort myself and got it in 4 days. I have been wearing it for 2 years daily and love it. Good luck.

I just got one of their Pro Carry HD's for my shield, so far I really like it. Seems to be a well made and fitted specifically for my pistol, which is a plus especially at that price. Also have a Hidden Hybrid Holster for it, which I highly recommend if you're in the market for the hybrid type.

Link Removed This link is actually for N8Squared Holsters.... single clip version of crossbreed VERY comfortable... I use one for a CM9 Kahr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back