Holster Recommendation Needed

gundaddypv

I bought a Windicator. Don't laugh - it shoots great.

That's not the point. The point is, I need an IWB holster. I've altered hybrid holsters before -- in fact I altered one made for a Taurus 9mm to fit a S&W j-frame - and it worked great. I want to do the same, as I can't seem to find anyone who makes a hybrid IWB for the 2" Windicator.

Does anyone know of a company who does, or, does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy a holster which I can then alter? The last one was a Foxx holster, and I'm thinking about buying from them again, but this time buying a K-frame, which I think is just larger than a J frame.

I've read some forum posts that say that any S&W K-frame holster will work - just like it is - for the Windicator. Can anyone verify this?

I've read some forum posts that say that any S&W K-frame holster will work - just like it is - for the Windicator. Can anyone verify this?

I would think when it came to leather, it would work fine and any small differences would self correct with use. If you were looking for a Hybrid type Holster Old Faithful used to offer a kit to form your own Kydex but doesn't appear to do that anymore, I'm sure a call or an email with your situation could probably get that resolved. You could always go to a gun shop (not a chain because they'd cry) and go to the counter with it and I'm sure they'd let you stick it in a couple to see what works.

Everybody on this forum will tell you the holster they have is the best. That means you will have to buy hundreds of them. Or, you could just take you gun to local gun shops and try them out and get what you like. Be your own person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back