Holster recommendation (Kydex Glock 19)

Snake Doc

Hi guys, new to this site and really like it. I just wanted to ask opinions on a recommendation for Kydex OWB belt holster for a Glock 19 for going to the range and run and gunning. Nothing crazy and fairly inexpensive.

Hey,
I have a IWB CrossBreed Super tuck delux for conceal carry and a Galco OWB for my S&W M&P that I like alot.
It took 6 weeks and a day to get my CrossBreed though.
Was not happy about that!

Best OWB holster for my G19 that I found was also at the best price. Check out this Link Removed site. Super smooth and snug fit with excellent retention release button. Much more ergonomic and secure feeling than the Blackhawk Serpa (which I have also used) and at a fraction of the price. Also has unlimited cant positions versus only 3 with the Serpa so you can do cross-draw, vertical, horizontal, anything. I have bought holsters for other guns and magazine holsters (same unlimited cant) from this site as well. Fast delivery and unbeatable prices. BTW I have no affiliation with the site, just like their stuff and the prices.

For a firearm like the Glock 19 with no external safeties, I like having it in a retention holster when OWB.

Enjoy.

If you don't mind the possibilty of shooting yourself with your flucking Glock, go with the holster that has a lock in the trigger guard. If you're going to play(run and gun) with a Glock, get a trauma kit that matches the holster. Glocks are the worst possible choice for an inexperienced shooter.

If you don't mind the possibilty of shooting yourself with your flucking Glock, go with the holster that has a lock in the trigger guard. If you're going to play(run and gun) with a Glock, get a trauma kit that matches the holster. Glocks are the worst possible choice for an inexperienced shooter.

Piss off...the guy is looking for a holster, not crap from some fool who thinks he knows what is best for everyone.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back