Holster for Cougar 8000

Benji40

One of my favorite guns to shoot but I can't find a holster that I like. Using a Don Hume but would prefer something like a bladetech revolution or IWB. BT and Comptac have models that will fit, but more coin than I want to spend. BTW I have carried full sized Glocks in the BT models mentioned and like them. This is primarily for shooting Idpa and carry around the farm. Anyone know of an animal like this?

I too love my Cougar. It took me a long time but I finally found the LAPD Barrel I was looking for and through patience determination found mags.
Everything about these guns is hard to find - rare or expensive. Rochester NY PD had them and when the replaced them the City Fathers melted them all down.
Anyway, I was able to find a inside the waist band at Alesi Holsters in Buffalo.
True Craftsmanship leather and total quality. Guess what, you get what you pay for. Mine ran almost $180.00
Love the holster and the gun.
You said you were just looking for something cheap though. Try the Berettaforum.net.

Try CDNN for magazines. They used to go for 20, think they are 25 or 30 now but usually in stock. Beretta OEM. Yeah, Alesi and Sparks are great, vm2s would be my choice if I didn't get so dirty all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back