Holster for a Springfield Armory XD40 Sub

tremendito

Hi, All!
I am looking for a CC holster for my XD-40.
My problem is that I am obese, and the holster it brings angles away from my side.
I need a holster inside the pant, and I know someone out there has had the same problem and found a solution.
Am tired of looking at catalogs and in gun shops where they have no interest in helping the customer.

Thanks for your help and Advise, it is really appreciated.

Gil

Hi, All!
I am looking for a CC holster for my XD-40.
My problem is that I am obese, and the holster it brings angles away from my side.
I need a holster inside the pant, and I know someone out there has had the same problem and found a solution.
Am tired of looking at catalogs and in gun shops where they have no interest in helping the customer.

Thanks for your help and Advise, it is really appreciated.

Gil

Link Removed

Crossbreed SuperTuck. My daily carry option for my XD-40 SC. Adjustable, tuckable, comfortable.

What kind of belt are you using? A good double layer gun belt makes a big difference. I made a holster and belt combo for a stout gentleman a few months ago. The belt was 72 inches to the center hole.

I would try to find a good holster maker near you and visit with him. I don't know of one, but you could ask on a Florida gun forum.

I had the same problem until I got a good gun belt. My belt will hold the holster up against my body great.

Oh, and I carry a 4in. XD .45.

iKonixx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back