Hk USC .45

Purple

Just sharing....

I'm the proud owner of a Hk USC .45 with an EoTech Holographic sight. I recently picked up an Advanced Armaments Ti-Rant 45 Suppressor and I'm going to host it on the Hk. The barrel that is on the Hk is exactly 16" to the end of the flash suppressor and the suppressor is not removable. The state I live in will not allow ownership of a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR), so I could not cut the current barrel and have it threaded and crowned for the suppressor. After a lengthy search, I was able to find a new genuine Hk USC barrel that is 16.25". I already have Tornado Technologies in line to take the barrel, thread and crown it at 16Mx1 LH, install a thread protector and I have bird cage flash suppressors that is threaded at 16Mx1 LH. I love this gun....can't wait to love it more with the can on it!

You carry a carbine for concealed carry? The USC is not a handgun. :)
I was wondering about that myself. As for the barrel you have several options hdps.org and hkparts.net both sell barrels for the USC. You can also have a machinist make you a adapter/ barrel extension to make up the difference. Also if you do not know using a pistol suppressor with a piston will rip the threads off the barrel of your carbine. You need to remove the spring and replace it with a spacer to use it on a rifle/ carbine or other non moving barrel.

Also if you do not know using a pistol suppressor with a piston will rip the threads off the barrel of your carbine. You need to remove the spring and replace it with a spacer to use it on a rifle/ carbine or other non moving barrel.

Yep...got the all covered as well. :)

Wow. Did I goof. I was reading USC, but mentally thinking USPc 45. Okay, I just removed my head from my rear! Still love my HK's!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back