Hilliary R. Clinton Memorial Monument

Oldgrunt

Email from a friend who has been appointed to this committee.

Please Give.....

I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore, until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside her husband William J. Clinton, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,
Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee

p.s. The Committee has raised $.16 so far

She does know what she's doing. Hence ServerGate and mystery email address. (Coached, directed, conspired and executed by BillyBoy). She learned from Whitewater and will never have her back against the wall again. If she signed this exiting DOC from State, you can guarantee it's disappeared. Like so many others in their path.

She does know what she's doing. Hence ServerGate and mystery email address. (Coached, directed, conspired and executed by BillyBoy). She learned from Whitewater and will never have her back against the wall again. If she signed this exiting DOC from State, you can guarantee it's disappeared. Like so many others in their path.
If she took a tax deduction for the server and consultants and then used it for government work she violated internal revenue code. If she obtained it using government funding then it's the property of the people and she forfeits her personal emails. Either way?

It's like the Bear and Rabbit in the woods taking a dump......Sheet doesn't stick to the Hildabeast. But I could be wrong. I do believe that both her and Bill conspired. I know, I know, there's NO history of them doing that in the past.

Question: What is the difference between Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth, the Queen of England?

Answer: Elizabeth is a real Queen descending from a royal family going back hundreds of years. Hillary thinks she is entitled to be made queen of America because she is a political power hungry, money hungry, woman that thinks, because her husband screwed around on her, she should not only get 1/2 of what he has, but is entitled to all of what we have.

Hillary says she should be elected because she id the most experienced. And yet, she or her followers have yet to be able to name one positive thing she has accomplished. Most Democrats can not answer the question, what is Hillary Clinton's greatest accomplishment. They get all studders and stammering at that question. I have never seen one person that could answer that, because she has done NOTHING!

Absolutely not. I am a Independent registered as a Republican, and looking strongly at Rick Perry and Scott Walker at this time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back