High Level Source Confirms Secret U.S. Nuclear Warhead Transfer, And This is Not for

opsspec1991

BREAKING: High Level Source Confirms Secret U.S. Nuclear Warhead Transfer, And This is Not for Syria.

[WATCH]: Link Removed

'What we’re looking at right now is the beginning of World War 3 unless we manage to stop it.'

BREAKING: High Level Source Confirms Secret U.S. Nuclear Warhead Transfer, And This is Not for Syria.

[WATCH]: Link Removed

'What we’re looking at right now is the beginning of World War 3 unless we manage to stop it.'

Syria is mentioned nearly a dozen times. I didn't see where "This is Not for Syria".

Complete bologna.
Dyess AFB has no reason to store special weapons. I can guarantee what they do store are JDAMs, JASS Missiles, and other various conventional heavy hitter bombs.
Why can I say with such certainty? Because the B-1 dropped it's nuclear weapons certification many years ago. The Air Force does not keep active or deployed special weapons at based which don't house the means to use them.
And not to mention how rediculous the "no signature" statement is.

The nonsense continues...as does the unbelievable gullibility of way too many people. I guess more than we imagine believe anything on the internet is true.

Complete bologna.
Dyess AFB has no reason to store special weapons. I can guarantee what they do store are JDAMs, JASS Missiles, and other various conventional heavy hitter bombs.
Why can I say with such certainty? Because the B-1 dropped it's nuclear weapons certification many years ago. The Air Force does not keep active or deployed special weapons at based which don't house the means to use them.
And not to mention how rediculous the "no signature" statement is.

I don't think this is complete bologna. Remember what happened at Minot AFB where 6 nuclear weapons were "mistakenly" loaded onto a B-52 and flown half way around the country? The USAF and Department of Defense at first decided to conceal the incident but details of the incident were leaked by unknown DoD officials to the Military Times newspaper. Had it not been for this leaked info no one would have ever heard of it. Could it happen again? Well, history repeats itself. I don't really buy the cover story from a government that at first was going to cover it up. Kinda like a pathological liar tell you he is not lying to you. Could there be more to it such as a false flag in the making? Who knows. There are some strange things happening now. My number one rule is never trust the government unless they say they are going to kill you.

I don't know about you, but I ALWAYS believe those unnamed, "highly placed" sources.
I have a source who knows what the next lottery numbers will be. For $500 I'll give you the info.

It's just spam at this point. It can't really be considered trolling because I'm sure he actually completely believes this crap.

Errrrr, were is all the 4kt suit case bombs the Russies are said missing from the seventies????? Kinda makes ya wonder.
-
-
Could someone pass the Reynolds Wrap when they're done with it, please.

The nonsense continues...as does the unbelievable gullibility of way too many people. I guess more than we imagine believe anything on the internet is true.

You mean the internet doesn't contain truthful information? What am I going to do with all my tinfoil?:laugh:

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back