hi, new member, and OC

biker4christ

Locked and loaded
HI, I liove in Missouri and have been looking for laws pertaining to OC, i have found that is ok to OC but thats all i know, any more advice or anything would be appreciated, thanks

HI, I liove in Missouri and have been looking for laws pertaining to OC, i have found that is ok to OC but thats all i know, any more advice or anything would be appreciated, thanks

There are many websites that can answer all your OC/CCW questions for your state far better than this forum. Here are a few.
Don't forget to verify with local law enforcement.

Missouri Gun Rights - An Overview of Gun Laws in Missouri
Gun Laws - FindLaw
Gun laws in the United States by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Welcome to the forum! Agree with the above post; some good info in the links... except:
Take everything in reference to State Law that you are told by a Law Enforcement Officer with a grain of salt. They are notorious for being wrong. JMHO, of course.

Opencarry.org is a pretty good site. Go to the Missouri forum for questions about your particular state.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Please don't feel that you are being turned away from here. I belong to both sites and have a great time at both!

I am new to the forum as well. Missouri Senate just passed today HB436 that will allow open carry anywhere in the state as long as you have a CCW. The bill needs to pass the House but that is not seen as a problem and there is enough votes for a veto override should that become necessary.

I am new to the forum as well. Missouri Senate just passed today HB436 that will allow open carry anywhere in the state as long as you have a CCW. The bill needs to pass the House but that is not seen as a problem and there is enough votes for a veto override should that become necessary.

That seem kinda silly, you need a conceal permit to open carry? Oh well, better than not allowed at all. Definately check out the OC site it has a wealth of OC info with out being told that your way of thinking is wrong.

The State of Missouri is currently a open carry State, but it is not a preemptive law. There by allowing individual cities to have ordinances against open carry. HB 436 allows open carry in those cities for those with a CCW. I agree that constitutional carry would be better but we will take what we can get at this point in time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back