help with sks

xdsoldier

I just bough a AKS 762 SP Sporter today. It is in amazing condition and I am pretty happy with it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this gun is actually worth though. I am just curious. I know its one of the preban ones.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any tactical modern style stocks that are made for this model or any other accessories you know of. Thanks alot for looking and for your help.

I just bough a AKS 762 SP Sporter today. It is in amazing condition and I am pretty happy with it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this gun is actually worth though. I am just curious. I know its one of the preban ones.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any tactical modern style stocks that are made for this model or any other accessories you know of. Thanks alot for looking and for your help.

Check out Cheaperthandirt.com for aftermarket stocks and other accessories. I used to own an SKS. They're a lot of fun to shoot. But like riding a moped, don't let your friends see you.

You might want to edit that title. If your rifle is really an AKS 762 SP Sporter It's an AK variant, not an SKS.

I believe that's a thumbhole stock Chinese made AK imported during the ban.
PolyTech AKS-762 SP Sporter Rifle
Image sucks--all I could find:
Link Removed

As for price -- that's extremely fluid today. There's little or no collector interest in these rifles, but they are great shooters.
Enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back