Heard a radio advertisement on a major radio station...

tuts40

We have a 'blow torch' of an AM talk radio station here in Eastern NE, KFAB 1110, where I can catch Rush, Beck, etc, and is the leading talk radio station all around. Today around 3 pm or so while listening to Beck I heard a radio advertisement by Cheaper Than Dirt, discussing responsible firearm ownership and getting a firearm and related items via CTD! It rocked hearing a gun sales commercial for a large online retailer on such public media.

Anyway, it made my day and thought I'd pass it on. Have a great evening!

Yeah, I heard it the other day on the same type of station we have, during the Beck program. I did a double take.

I love it:):)

KK

The only station I can receive Rush and Beck and the others on in my area has liberal (in my opinion) commercials during breaks....... Drives me nuts, lol, 1/2 the time I turn down the volume to keep from hearing them, then I forget to turn it back up.... Maybe I should let them (talkshow hosts) know about this stations practices?

The local station in this area that airs Rush and Beck also airs Lars Larson a local guy who has a cwp and is quite vocal about it, he also has frequent advertisements for local gun stores and gun events.

I've heard that commercial, too. It's awesome. In the past 2-3 years, I have heard ads for some local gun shops quite often. Before that, I don't remember ever hearing any. I guess Obastard really is the #1 gun salesman of all time.

I wish we would hear commercials like that here. All we get are car dealer, furniture store, and roofing contractor commercials.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back