Heads up for Illinois applicants

handye9

We have both read and been told, CC applications may take an additional 30 days, if fingerprints are not submitted along with the app.

During my CCW class we had an opportunity to get the fingerprints done. I was one of a few, who opted to get that done. Turns out, it was a very good choice.

Tonight (9:20 PM Jan 4, 2014), I went on ISP web site, to see if it would accept an application prior to mid night. It accepted my application , but, there was a notice in red print, stating applications would not be accepted without a valid TCN (electronic fingerprints).

Those who decided to wait a little longer and save the fingerprinting fees, may not be able to apply until they get fingerprints done.

We have both read and been told, CC applications may take an additional 30 days, if fingerprints are not submitted along with the app.

During my CCW class we had an opportunity to get the fingerprints done. I was one of a few, who opted to get that done. Turns out, it was a very good choice.

Tonight (9:20 PM Jan 4, 2014), I went on ISP web site, to see if it would accept an application prior to mid night. It accepted my application , but, there was a notice in red print, stating applications would not be accepted without a valid TCN (electronic fingerprints).

Those who decided to wait a little longer and save the fingerprinting fees, may not be able to apply until they get fingerprints done
The part about needing finger prints to submit your application is not true.

The Illinois state police announced last week that they would accept early applications from applicants who did finger print. Applicants without finger prints are be good to go today January 5th which is the Statutory deadline. I have confirmed as of 12:01 AM that applicants without finger prints have been able to complete the entire applications process and submit payment.

Finger prints are still optional.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back