Having a problem

jameshd

CMFWIC
A few days ago, I stopped receiving information about USA Carry on Facebook. It's not being posted there for me atall. Have no idea why. It was not a sudden shut-down; I just started receiving fewer posts until they stopped completely. I've checked everything I can think of and no result. Anybody got any ideas for me to try? I liked them on Facebook, they are included in my address book for email, etc. I probably never did receive all of them, but it was enough to keep me interested and I enjoyed going through them, and even responding to some of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Checked it out and I had already tried those measures, and I do respond regularly to posts as well as make my own posts sometimes. I also usually "like" posts. When I click on a link that should send me something, I don't get it. I have the same problem with NewsMax: I can get direct email from them, but when I clink on one of their links that should send me something I never receive it.

We stopped automatically posting new forum threads to Facebook and Twitter. Not many people were actually seeing the posts. I guess FB doesn't like automatic posts. You can always find the latest forum threads listed here: Latest Forum Threads - USA Carry

OK, I found that. Thanks a lot. Wish you still posted to Facebook, but at least I can find them now. Thanks also, nosreme. At least we tried.

I always keep the "Latest Forum Threads" page open on my laptop. Then I just refresh it occasionally to see what's new.

Even then, you likely won't get all and will just have to check that particular interest list regularly in hopes that something shows up or just type "USA Carry" in the block at the top of any FB page to see everything.

If you go into your preferences, you can set them so you get every update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back