Hammerless Revolver for My Wife?

concealedinla

Looking to purchase a hammerless revolver for my wife. (She can't pull back the slide on either my Kahr CW9 or my G19), any suggestions??????

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ruger lcr seems to be a favorite. I shot one and don't mind the .357 version.
It was comfortable. And my at the time girlfriend loved it. She said it was comfortable for her as well. And she had child sized hands.

I have an old Iver Johnson new model top break 5 shot that I love but a lot of people don't like them.

I would honestly find some friends that have a bunch of different types and go to a range or find a range that rents out guns. And have her try some out.
Best of luck.

I bought the SW 642 airwieght, .38 +P's. Light and fairly accurate at about fifteen feet so far. Not real pleased with the trigger pull, just need to practice with it more I suppose but have several others I am more accurate with so I haven't shot it a lot. Life or death situation, I would trust it.

I bought the SW 642 airwieght, .38 +P's. Light and fairly accurate at about fifteen feet so far. Not real pleased with the trigger pull, just need to practice with it more I suppose but have several others I am more accurate with so I haven't shot it a lot. Life or death situation, I would trust it.

Apex Tactical J-Frame Drop in Duty/Carry Kit
70b0i0_th.jpg

The J-Frame Duty/Carry Kit is the next evolution of drop in parts from ATS, Inc. Installation of this kit reduces the trigger pull weight of your centerfire J-Frame* Smith & Wesson Revolver from over 12 lbs to 9lbs.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back