H.3292

SCfromNY

Put on hold until next year. With all the states making gun laws less strict especially the carry in establishments serving alcohol it is a pity we in SC have to wait until next year.

We still have hope with the Special Session going on right now. I understand that they have a few open dates available until the adjourn till next year.

It is a bit irritating to have to disarm myself to go into a restaurant that has alcohol so I can eat. I do not drink nor would I drink and carry a weapon. No one in my family drinks yet I can not carry. That means the restaurant loses my business if I decide that I do not want to disarm myself. I guess restaurants do not care one way or the other. Ladles in Freshfield Village on Kiawah applied for a specific class of license that will allow them to sell beer and wine. When I asked the store manager about them losing CCW business she just looked at me like I was a fish out of water. She had no clue that people carried concealed weapons or that we could not carry in her establishment once they were granted the license. She said she would bring it up with the owner. I am sure the owner will shrug and not care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back