Guns and Concealed Carry - What magazines do you read

grantar2

What magazines do you read for firearms, and concealed carry topics? Do you buy occasionally or subscribe?

The reason I ask about the magazines is because I am using this group as a first cut sampling, to see how we might advertise. We have bet a lot on opening a Concealed Carry only store, and with the So. Cal market stagnant, we need to cast a broader net. That being said advertising is very expensive, and since so few stores advertise concealed carry products, (mostly manufactures) it may just be that it doesn't work. We don't know.

Non gun publications frown on taking firearms related adds, and it would seem natural to talk to people who are interested in guns. This group in generally more interested in guns than the average, and this group obviously has an interest in concealed carry.

I am not trying to sell anyone a magazine, just trying to figure out where we might get the word out.

One of my favorites is American Handgunner.

Their articles are fresh and interesting compared to other magazines (and forums) who simply re-hash the same old stuff over and over.

How many times can we discuss "The best Gun", "The best Holster", "The best Ammo" before we start to reach for the puke bag?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back