Gun Test Magazine

Gettysburg Bill

Gettysburg Bill
GUN TEST
(CONSUMER RESOURCE FOR THE SERIOUS SHOOTER)

In a conversation about S&W Governor vs Taurus Judge. I mention a review I read in Gun Test issue August 2011.
I have been subscribing to the magazine since 2006 and find it a great reference ( Detailed ) for all types of firearms, ammo, gear etc..

I was surprised that most people, in the conversation, never heard of the publication.

Any other Gun Test people out there?

( By the way : Gun Test gives Governor A- / Taurus B+ )
I have the Governor with laser. Great for working out doors, plus.

~LATER~
BILL----------------------------->

I also subscribe to GT after being told about it by someone on this site. Good, unbiased (i.e. no advertising) reviews.

There is a 'Gun Tests' magazine that bills itself as the 'Consumer Source for the Serious Shooter' and there is a 'Gun Test', magazine, -- "Gun Tests", 'the consumer resource for the serious shooter' aren't as sharp as they want to be, subscribed for a few years, until several years ago, they did an article assessing the S & W 617, ( 10 round .22 LR revolver) their biggest gripe was 'the uneven metal finishing between the frame & the cylinder, didn't match perfectly, etc.) They seemed to think the stainless on the frame didn't match the stainless on the cylinder. Well, the cylinder is aluminum, that's why they didn't match, I figure if they can't tell aluminum from stainless, they probably can't judge a firearm very well. End of subscription.

I like the mag on the whole, but not perfect, there was a few things I would not agree with.
I do remember a guy at a gun show, He felt, they get paid off by some manufactures.
I never heard anything about that and I haven't seen other mag that go through all the test
they do.

~GOOD READING~
BILL------------------------------------->

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back