~Gun Sales & Gun Classes Skyrocket in Colo. after 'Dark Knight' massacre~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
Just days after the horrifying events in Aurora, Colorado — where at least twelve people were killed and dozens more injured by what police believe to be a lone gunman — the Denver Post is reporting that background checks for people wanting to buy guns in the state have jumped more than 41% after Friday’s horrific events.
“It’s been insane,” Jake Meyers, an employee at Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo in Parker, told the Post. He added that Monday was probably “the busiest Monday all year” and that the store’s firearms classes are booked solid for the next three weeks. “A lot of it is people saying, ‘I didn’t think I needed a gun, but now I do,’” Meyers said. “When it happens in your backyard, people start reassessing — ‘Hey, I go to the movies.’”

Background Checks for Gun Sales Jump More Than 41% After Movie Theater Shooting in Aurora, Colorado During ‘Dark Knight’ Premiere | TheBlaze.com

Bloomberg had it right. Not! In his kingdom he wants the police to strike until the citizens smarten up and adopt severe gun control. He wants the police to do this throughout the U S. Well, at least the people of Colorado will be prepared! Very little "normalcy bias" there.:dance3::victory:
I do not buy into "we need to capitalize" on a "crisis", nor do I overlook the terrible murder atrocity perpetrated on innocent people.

Here we go again; Another shortage on ammo and firearms coming. Great for the industry and economy!

Politicians should be discussing consequences for these actions. Like express lane for capital punishment, for sensless actions like what happened in Colorado.

Gun control Politicians are ready to destroy an industry and you're rights.

Here we go again; Another shortage on ammo and firearms coming. Great for the industry and economy!

Politicians should be discussing consequences for these actions. Like express lane for capital punishment, for sensless actions like what happened in Colorado.

:secret:Gun control Politicians are ready to destroy an industry and you're rights.

The market sucks but maybe it's time to buy stock in Ruger and CCI!:yes4:

Bloomberg had it right. Not! In his kingdom he wants the police to strike until the citizens smarten up and adopt severe gun control. He wants the police to do this throughout the U S. Well, at least the people of Colorado will be prepared! Very little "normalcy bias" there.:dance3::victory:
I do not buy into "we need to capitalize" on a "crisis", nor do I overlook the terrible murder atrocity perpetrated on innocent people.
Bloomy fails to remember the days when LEO wouldn't stop at traffic lights in some neighborhoods. They were regulary sniped by the hoodrats. While he was working Wall St., making his billions, NYC became much safer under Rudy Guiliani. He cracked down on everything from drugs to prostitutes. There were no more slaps on the wrist for criminal behavior. Cops were very heavy-handed. They were dishing our punishment without judge and jury. They threw perps on the car, frisked them and slapped the sh!t out of them. Many perps moved on rather than deal with their wrath. The liberals voiced claims of police brutality. But hey, in the hood it's the only justice the nocturnal wildlife understands. yeah, I called them animals. If the liberals don't like it they can take a walk through "New Lots / Brooklyn" and learn for themselves. Experience is a wonderfull teacher. I've seen things in the NYC of ld that would turn you white.

Even the NYC news is now calling him "Nanny Bloomburgh." When we children want a 20 ounce soda we're getting slapped... yet hardcore criminals are slowly returning to the streets.

I can see it now at Rikers Island... "Home, what you in for? ...Murder... What you in for? ...Possession of a 20 ounce soda." This hack wants to decriminalize marijuana and make soda illegal --> http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/n...e-marijuana-arrest-policy.html?pagewanted=all

Hey BC1 thanks for the reminder. I have been on the street of Midtown many times at different hours between 2 and 5AM
(going to work ) It was clear then that the quality of life greatly improved under Rudy (not a RINO like King Bloomberg).

it is a shame that it takes something like this for the people to understand that the cops cannot protect them,and that the politicians that support gun control don't know what the hell they are talking about. DECISION TIME.......VOTE!

it is a shame that it takes something like this for the people to understand that the cops cannot protect them,and that the politicians that support gun control don't know what the hell they are talking about. DECISION TIME.......VOTE!

Like I've said before, liberals are not interested in solution. Their core interest is good intentions and good feelings. On the off chance their policies do solve an issue, it's by pure accident. Their goal is for us poor surfs to look to them for our ever need.

Signed up and paid for the instructors course a month ago. Got posponed until the first weekend of August due to the fires in Colorado Springs... I have been shooting most of my life and figured it was time to share my knowledge. Now with the shooting in Aurora I feel that it is more impotant now...

I'm glad people are realizing that they need a CHP to protect themselves and their families. It's too bad that it happened at the expense of everyone at the theater.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back