Gun made woman safer!

Sheldon

Yet Obama would disarm her....

Home invasion suspect arrested after woman opens fire
From (with video) Link Removed

MAGNOLIA, Texas -
A home invasion suspect was arrested at a hospital after a mother shot him during the crime at a Montgomery County home, deputies said Wednesday....

Erin said she turned around and saw three masked men, pointing a gun right at her.

"When I saw three of them, I knew I was in a lot of trouble. I said, 'The TV is the most expensive thing I own. You could take that through the front door and go with it,' and they said, 'No, the money, the money,'" said Erin.

Erin said she had to think fast as the men headed towards her son's room. The mom said she distracted the men as she rushed to get her gun....

Wow! this is why I carry on my body even at home. It seems to me she is lucky he didn't take time to kill her once he took her gun. A good reminder to keep shooting and keep the gun in close to body if possible. It also makes me want a bigger magazine. At least she kept her wits enough to be able to get her gun.

A bigger mag? That's crazy talk... (sarcastic). Why would you need a bigger mag? you shouldn't be shooting somebody that is clearly a product of society and shouldnt be held responsible for his/her actions. Plus, We have so many police sitting outside our houses that they would be there to stop this from happening. Shoot. The libs can't figure out that the stories of murder are a result that the police don't protect. They clean up. Don't carry? Maybe you'll be lucky enough to answer their questions as to what happened. Notice that these stories of a successful defense rarely get talked about an never gain traction with the liberal media.

I must agree you hardly need a larger capacity magazine. What you need to do is simply follow the majority of ill informed liberals and keep telling yourself the 2nd ammendment really only pertains to hunting. I just do not understand how people can be so ignorant about the origin of their rights. Maybee some day journalism. Will be resurrected until then all we can do is attempt to educate people about their rights and the intentions of our Founding Fathers.

Good for her. Break ins are on the rise where I am from, so I have started carrying inside my house. Never now when the bad guys will come, always be ready.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back