Gun control??

Garand

THIS WOMAN IS THE CHIROPRACTOR WHO WON ELECTION TO THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE AND INTRODUCED AND PASSED THE CONCEALED HANDGUN LAW.

WOW!!!!! Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon! She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed.

Texas girl, Judy Dorsett Tyler, had the encroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated. The honorable senator from New York , Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair. The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all guns) absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about. Watch it. You will be glad you did. And pass it along.

Link Removed

You may have to cut & paste the link above and insert into your browser.

THIS WOMAN IS THE CHIROPRACTOR WHO WON ELECTION TO THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE AND INTRODUCED AND PASSED THE CONCEALED HANDGUN LAW.

WOW!!!!! Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon! She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed.

Texas girl, Judy Dorsett Tyler, had the encroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated. The honorable senator from New York , Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair. The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all guns) absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about. Watch it. You will be glad you did. And pass it along.

Link Removed

You may have to cut & paste the link above and insert into your browser.

I saw this video about a year ago, I am glad you brought it to light again and pass it around. Check out the look on Shummer's face

Very Impressive Patriot

I had to pleasure to personally meet with Dr. Suzanna Hupp. A few years ago she was the main speaker at our Illinois State Rifle Association annual meeting. I talked with her for about an hour about what she went through at the restaurant. She is a very strong willed person and believes in our God given rights and the Second Admendment. If you ever have the chance to go see her in person do it because you will never forget the message she delivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back