Gun Control Started To Oppress Blacks - Now Intended To Oppress Everyone

mistergus75

I don't think we spend nearly enough time pointing out the racist roots of gun control, and why it began in the first place. It's never had honorable motives behind it.

If we could only get this out to black America...Obama's base might just dissolve.

I'm glad someone pointed this out. Gun control is designed to control people, not guns. I couldn't watch the vid because where i'm working has a web filter but I know pretty much what it is about without watching. It's also a shame that we have to point this out due to the establishment pushing race sepperation through the media and Hollywood. But it is necessary to call out who the true racists are.

The Democrats are always trying to portray themselves as the party for the people, but has anyone noticed that the liberals are the ones that are always trying to tell everyone what to do? It reminds me of a joke I once heard "A liberal dosen't care what you do as long as it's mandatory".

That is because the media would rather promote their own agenda. Lets look at some facts first of all all Men and Women have their God given right to protect themselves. It does not matter if you are black, white, gay or yellow with purple polka dots. Of course you will hear the media we have to do something to protect the children. And they are right we have to do something to protect children its called parental responsibility and protectng your family! And how do you suppose that might happen? Well by the use all tools available to protect ones self including but not limited to situational awareness and yes heaven forbid if needed after all other options are exhausted a firearm! And lets not worry about "Black America" lets be concerned about all Americans regarless of race because after all we are Americans who are not defined by their color but rather by their character and actions. While were on the topic of Racism lets take a real and honest look at Planned Parenthood, Lets look at its origination and original purpose, I wont tell you but invite you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions. But back to the intent of the original post an excerpt from Ann Coulter "This will give you an idea of how gun control laws worked. Following the firebombing of his house in 1956, Dr. Martin Luther King, who was, among other things, a Christian minister, applied for a gun permit, but the Alabama authorities found him unsuitable. A decade later, he won a Nobel Peace Prize." How did that shall issue thing work there? Or lets look at Rober F Williams who with the NRA was instramental in defending citizens of the tme against such cowards of the kkk. A little education goes a long way in understanding the importance of the 2nd amendment right for every one and why our Founding Fathers made it the 2nd amendment because it was that important in the Bill of Rights! Stepping down of the soap box now.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back