Gun and Knife Show In Somerset, KY Dec. 22-23, 2012

UKCatFan012

For you within driving distance there will be a Gun and Knife Show at The Center in Somerset, KY at 2292 South Hwy 27 on December 22 and 23, 2012. Hours advertised are Saturday Dec. 22 from 9am-5pm EST and Sunday Dec. 23 from 9am-4pm EST. I hope it's alright to post this here - if it ain't then please delete it.
And Dunham's in Somerset has advertised that they will have Bushmasters on sale in their weekly mailer that I just got, if you are interested. Ad price is $799.99 / $300 off on .223 cal.. You might want to call first and see if they have any before making a long trip for nothing though.
Link Removed

Last edited:
For you within driving distance there will be a Gun and Knife Show at The Center in Somerset, KY at 2292 South Hwy 27 on December 22 and 23, 2012. Hours advertised are Saturday Dec. 22 from 9am-5pm EST and Sunday Dec. 23 from 9am-4pm EST. I hope it's alright to post this here - if it ain't then please delete it.
And Dunham's in Somerset has advertised that they will have Bushmasters on sale Sunday and Monday in their weekly mailer that I just got, if you are interested.
Link Removed

I'll bet that place will be packed!!!!!

Friend and I were just discussing going to the gun show in Louisville ky next weekend.

I've talked him into bringing a few of his AKs and putting ridiculous prices on them :p

Anyone go over to Somerset today? My son said one of his hunting buddies did and told him you could not get into the parking lot of The Center where the show was being held.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back