Greetings from Russia

bardak

Hi guys! Two months I read this forum and decided to sign up here. Thanks to the creators of the site is a great resource!

In turn, ready to answer questions about weapons in Russia, hunting and fishing in Russia. However, to answer any questions, but within the rules :)

p.s.

I apologize for the bad english. My main foreign language - French.

Welcome to the forum.

The biggest news we have gotten recently from Russia is that the average citizen will now be bale to legally concealed carry a handgun.

What can you tell about this? Is it true? If so, what are the requirements? What do people there think about it?

Greetings and welcome to the forum. A lot of us would like to receive information concerning day-to-day activities in Russia and how your activities compare to what you read here. It would be nice to know the average Russian without all the political talk and threats from all over the world. I think beneath all the politics, we will most likely all be alike and could have a lot of interesting conversations!

P.S.: Don't worry about your language. Some of us don't speak it very well either.:laugh:

Welcome to the forum.

The biggest news we have gotten recently from Russia is that the average citizen will now be bale to legally concealed carry a handgun.

What can you tell about this? Is it true? If so, what are the requirements? What do people there think about it?

Hello!

In Russia, allowed to be used for defense and smooth-cut hunting weapon. Rather, it is simply an amendment to the law "On Weapons". Funny moment: not allowed to shoot a charge with salt and rubber fraction. Only buckshot, lead bullets and shot.

We have a very strict law of self-defense. In fact, you can not do more damage to the attacker than he paid you. This would be considered excessive self-defense. From one to ten years in prison. Sad ...

Also allowed to register themselves short arms athletes. Can not defend, can not be concealed carry, only to clean and repair.

Rumor has it that shorten to purchase rifles. Now to possess rifles requires at least five years to be the owners of shotguns. Want to reduce to three.

In general, the situation is complicated. Who is he to issue a license. Until February 2015 to buy a weapon can not. A lot of things need to collect.

Greetings and welcome to the forum. A lot of us would like to receive information concerning day-to-day activities in Russia and how your activities compare to what you read here. It would be nice to know the average Russian without all the political talk and threats from all over the world. I think beneath all the politics, we will most likely all be alike and could have a lot of interesting conversations!

P.S.: Don't worry about your language. Some of us don't speak it very well either.:laugh:

Excellent! I can answer questions and ask your :)

Usually the first question asked me when they learn that from Siberia - cold Do you?

The answer is: today -21 degrees Celsius, wind of 23 meters per second and 79% humidity :)

Excellent! I can answer questions and ask your :)

Usually the first question asked me when they learn that from Siberia - cold Do you?

The answer is: today -21 degrees Celsius, wind of 23 meters per second and 79% humidity :)

Middle 70s (Fahrenheit) here in Kansas today! About 0% humidity and 0 wind. Beautiful! I could NOT live in Siberia. But those that do have my utmost respect.
So is there any chance that you will ever be able to carry a gun to protect yourself?

Middle 70s (Fahrenheit) here in Kansas today! About 0% humidity and 0 wind. Beautiful! I could NOT live in Siberia. But those that do have my utmost respect.
So is there any chance that you will ever be able to carry a gun to protect yourself?

Get used to everything. By the way, the summer we have enough hot. But short :)

We can wear tramvaticheskoe weapons. Guns firing rubber bullets, stun, gas cartridges ...

Get used to everything. By the way, the summer we have enough hot. But short :)

We can wear tramvaticheskoe weapons. Guns firing rubber bullets, stun, gas cartridges ...

I guess that's better than nothing. Baseball bats are pretty effective too and so are knives if you can have them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back