Great deal at Flashbang Holsters

kathys

Flashbang holsters are running a promotion for 35% off your entire order until July 8. I ordered a Flashbang and an Ava and got 30-something dollars off. The promo code is FBsummer13 and the link is: Link Removed

Well, that figures. I just bought one of the "Betty" holsters. I like it pretty well, although I just couldn't get used to it IWB and went back to my front jeans pocket with it. And it works just fine there. It sticks out just the right amount to get hold of the grips and comes out easily. And my T shirts are just long enough to cover it.
So far I haven't been able to wrap my head around the Flashbang. About the time I'm ready to get one, I read a less than favorable review, even though I've seen plenty of rave reviews of them.
I'm still undecided about the "Marilyn", but that's a possibility too.

I know how you feel, Peggy. I had already bought the Betty. Luckily I had held off on the others. They also have some really pretty belts.

I know how you feel, Peggy. I had already bought the Betty. Luckily I had held off on the others. They also have some really pretty belts.

Would you let us know how you like the Flashbang and the Ava after you've tried them? And also whether you prefer the Ava or the Betty and the differences?

Would you let us know how you like the Flashbang and the Ava after you've tried them? And also whether you prefer the Ava or the Betty and the differences?

I sure will. It may be a while before i get it. I think it said they're shipping in 4-6 weeks. Not to bad. I've been waiting for a Crossbreed belly band for 6 weeks already.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back