Great article

the dark

Link Removed

We all need to let Congress know it is not their job to legislate our NEEDS. Just because an ignorant politician doesn't think I need it, doesn't mean it is their right to pass a law banning it.

No one NEEDS a 400 HP car that can go 180 MPH. Not illegal unless you go over the speed limit.

No one NEEDS a 24 ounce sugary drink. It's not our government's job to ban them. I am still trying to get my head around that one.

No one NEEDS to not shoot a pizza delivery guy through the door. But our Executive Branch is telling us we should. There goes that "one innocent life" they were trying to save with a ban.

In response to the latest highway pile up: No one NEEDS a high-capacity gas tank with a FULLY AUTOMATIC transmission. We should IMMEDIATELY Legislate MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS, 5 gallon gas tank capacity OR 100 mile range limits and only enough horsepower to reach 69 MPH on a level driving surface. (Sarcasm off).

On the food thing, with Obama Care, now the government does have a reason to legislate our food usage. The government is now taking over total control of our medical care. No longer is our medical decisions between doctor and patient. Now it's between doctor and appointed government panel. :sarcastic:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back