Grandsons finished Hunter Safety Classes

KathleenElsie

Well there are now another batch of youth eligible for their hunting licenses. The gun club near us had a full house this weekend. Twenty-five 12/13 year olds are now able to get PA hunting licenses. Way to go kids.

Congrats to all! When my son finished his hunter safety in NY I took him to a pheasant preserve for his first hunt. ( I know it's not "true" hunting, however it was fair chase) He got lots of opportunities while having safety reinforced.

Congrats to all! When my son finished his hunter safety in NY I took him to a pheasant preserve for his first hunt. ( I know it's not "true" hunting, however it was fair chase) He got lots of opportunities while having safety reinforced.
They are already begging to go. The next step is getting them the PA license.
Now if I could only get of Chesapeake Bay Retriever to hunt. LOL he hates to swim.

Congrats!

I used to be a MN DNR hunter safety instructor. I think I got as big a kick out of it as they did. Their excitement & enthusiasm was infectious.

Congrats to the boys. Please post the results of their first hunt.

Congrats to the boys. Please post the results of their first hunt.

Sadly I won't beable to do that. But thank you for your interest. Maybe I will see you on another board. I have resigned from this site because of the ban of mentioning some specific things and subjects. I refuse to be PC to the loss of my 1st amendment rights. I don't argue religion but I refuse to eliminate as Faith is such a large part of my life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back