Gotta love Centre County PA!

The reason why so many did apply to Centre County was because it was so inexpensive $26 USD.I did go in person to the Pike County Sheriffs office located in Milford PA which is off I84 in NE PA bordering NY,NJ.The reason I did not do the Centre County is because it has no photo and is just a paper slip.Pike County like other PA counties requires a permit must have no restrictions on it from your home state.

I think so many went thru Centre County because he is one of the few sheriffs that would do the whole process thru the mail.

:biggrin:

I think so many went thru Centre County because he is one of the few sheriffs that would do the whole process thru the mail.

:biggrin:
The Sheriff from Centre County was very understanding to those permit holders who were restricted from carrying and just had a target permit.The other counties in PA that allowed you to apply through the mail required a full carry with no restrictions.

The Sheriff from Centre County was very understanding to those permit holders who were restricted from carrying and just had a target permit.The other counties in PA that allowed you to apply through the mail required a full carry with no restrictions.

I am guessing you are from NY?

I am guessing you are from NY?
Yes a real New Yorker NYC.I do own some land.I plan on leaving because how expensive it is to own property in NY.My property is taxed so high because of the welfare & Hisidic/Orthodox Jew population in the county that doesn't pay tax on the land.

Yes a real New Yorker NYC.I do own some land.I plan on leaving because how expensive it is to own property in NY.My property is taxed so high because of the welfare & Hisidic/Orthodox Jew population in the county that doesn't pay tax on the land.

I understand. My family is from Rye.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back