Got this in an email today

jameshd

CMFWIC
Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Stevens 320 right in the doorway. I gave it 6 shells, and noticing that it had no legs, even placed it in my wheelchair to help it get around. I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Stevens 320 right in the doorway. I gave it 6 shells, and noticing that it had no legs, even placed it in my wheelchair to help it get around. I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

Well HECK FIRE! It is obviously defective in some way. Are you sure that it's awake? Well oiled and clean? You know it may just be lazy. Do you exercise it often?
You may have to have it replaced, at least tell it that and see if it will work better.
Good luck with it.

Ya know, I wonder if guns were never invented, and we were still using swords and bows and arrows if any of those would be banned or restricted. I mean, I never heard of a knight using a dull sword to kill anything, then again, they didnt have the congress and president of the united states to prevent him from sharpening it either. lol

Yeah, but try the same thing with an AR-15 and there will be bodies all over the place. Those guns are pure evil, that's what Aunt Nan from San Fran, Cousin Diane and King Barry say. Shotguns are friendly according to Uncle Joe.
;-)

I envy you. I'll take a lazy gun that just sits around any day. I mean, my PX4 hasn't killed anybody yet, but the other day I caught it trying on my wife's underwear...

I envy you. I'll take a lazy gun that just sits around any day. I mean, my PX4 hasn't killed anybody yet, but the other day I caught it trying on my wife's underwear...

Lawl. I never did trust those Berettas. Conniving bastards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back