Good GRIEF what do we have to do to help Gilman Boynton get his guns back?

repeal17thamendment

govt loyalist slayer
OK I just found this news story about what the BATFE is continuing to do to Gilman Boynton. Link Removed

They're only holding his guns because they know he's too poor to afford an attorney :mad::mad: Keeping them in a safe would satisfy the unconstitutional issue with U.S. codes and his felon son. BATFE freaking knows this too because they let him keep his Beretta which was kept in a safe.

Where is the NRA on this? Does the NRA help individuals who are being railroaded? I just sent a message to them saying that they'd better help him or they should immediately tear up my membership. Link Removed

Good hell, what do we have to do? There has GOT to be a lawyer who will take his case pro bono. This just pisses me off beyond belief.

Yep, ATF Gestapo tactics back at work. :angry:

Kinda reminds you of the ol' Clinton days. :fie:

But there are those that say Obama isn't after our guns. BS (for those unfamiliar with the abbreviation BS = Bull Shit!)

You are right where is NRA ?? Oh yeah, out soliciting funds for thier political action committee. :wacko:

The NRA is fast becoming a useless bunch aren't they ? Next year jpfo or goa will be getting my membership money.

The NRA is fast becoming a useless bunch aren't they ? Next year jpfo or goa will be getting my membership money.

While you apparently have something against the NRA, why don't you ask where the JPFO, GOA, or SAF are? If you expect the NRA to help with a lawyer, why don't you expect the other groups to help also?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back