good free course

viperman

I suggest all take this free test.

Link Removed

Welcome to the group Viperman. Unfortunately, I don't have 45 mins right now to take the test. I will save for later.

They want me to throw something at an active shooter? If I throw something it will not be a pillow out of the Martha Stewart section, it will be on my hip and measured in grains. Some of it seems like good advice. Some of this sounds like a good way to get shot.

My impression is that this is a Homeland Security pacifier for the sheep.

It says it takes 45min ....that only for people that have no gun knowledge. It took only about 10 min for me to go through it.
Welcome to the group Viperman. Unfortunately, I don't have 45 mins right now to take the test. I will save for later.

The Homeland Security response is useful for areas where it is illegal to carry a weapon; schools, many shopping malls, government buildings, many workplaces, airports, etc. In general it is not legal to carry a firearm into many buildings, (even for off duty law enforcement). If you ignore the laws that "ban firearms" from the premises and get caught you will forfeit the right to legally carry a weapon in the future, lose your weapons, pay a fine, go to jail, etc., etc. These facts make these areas some of the most dangerous, and also provides this course with validity, we should be prepared for any emergency as possible. I would guess most of us would pass the test at the end without going through the course, but you will probably learn something by taking the course.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back