Golden Corral Buffet/Restaurant

it may or may not be the chains policy to ban guns, many place like this are individually owned and those owners choose to make their places no gun zones.

I hate that the video people put all the crap on it that comes in and out. I believe Golden Coral corporate policy is to allow carry.

They are actually doing the public a service. The only reason to eat there is if you are constipated.

I hate that the video people put all the crap on it that comes in and out. I believe Golden Coral corporate policy is to allow carry.

I'm not sure of corporate policy but the 2 Golden Coral's in Springfield, MO were not posted last time I checked.

Maybe corporate owns certain stores but not others I'm not sure.

Have not seen the sign in Houston, area, but if I do they will never make another dime of of me. Like the card, every gun owner in American should have some.

Just ate at a Golden Corral in Thornton, Co. It was NOT posted. The one in Hays, Ks also is not posted. Must be the local Muskogee, Ok franchisee that made that decision.

I have yet to see any postings on the doors of the Golden Corrals around Fayetteville, NC. As soon as they put them up (if) I will no longer go there!

Thanks for your video. You represent gun owners as being intelligent and polite, unlike our mainstream media. I also like what you have written on your cards. Thanks for providing this service and not blasting all the Golden Corrals, only the one that had that sign. Well done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back