going to gun show today here in ky

zacklmpd

Anyone gonna be at ky fairgrounds for gun-car-military shows? I'm going to gun show doing some shoppin around then goin to Carl Casper car show I'll be the one with the glock sure there won't be to many there (sarcasm)

I had a good time got some bulk ammo for a decent price got some new parts and accessories walked threw the whole thing before I bought anything was pretty mad tho I seen this 1911 I was wanting to get for a killer price walked threw came back around and the damn booth was closed up then heard 5 minutes left oh well least I didn't leave to broke

Agreed with you there. I wanted to go down to that but, I would have been to tempted, to bring another toy home. Sad thing though, I always loose them.

Since the topic is gun shows. When are the next gun shows in ky. I live in bg and wondering if any were close to me and if they'd be any good

Saturday march 31st-April 1st Saturday 9-5 sun 9-4 admission 10.00 adult children 6-12 2.00 children under 5 are free at Kentucky fair and expo Louisville then the next one is July 21st-22nd same place and prices and times

Saturday march 31st-April 1st Saturday 9-5 sun 9-4 admission 10.00 adult children 6-12 2.00 children under 5 are free at Kentucky fair and expo Louisville then the next one is July 21st-22nd same place and prices and times

Think I'll go to that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back