Glock Trigger

Spencer R.

So the trigger on my Glock 19 is a little squishy. I know if it was crisper I could get bettershots. Does anyone know what could be done to fix the trigger to make it crisper.

Spencer

So the trigger on my Glock 19 is a little squishy. I know if it was crisper I could get bettershots. Does anyone know what could be done to fix the trigger to make it crisper.

Spencer

Link Removed

I'm not a Glock shooter much ( I have a couple) but I have shot a Glock or two that one of our local IDPA hotrods shoots, and for a Glock it has a nice trigger. The lick above maybe what you are looking for.

Steve

my g19 trigger is crisp you can call glock 770432 1202
send it to them[/QUOT

My G19 has a pretty good trigger too. There is a little bit of "squishy" to it, but you have to remember that it is a polymer pistol and not a finely tuned 1911 or revolver. Maybe if you went to the 3.5 pound trigger bar it would be better. Personally, I keep mine stock. It is still one of the best shooting handguns I have.

I’m not an advocate of change for the sake of change. I think that a rush to judgment often applies with perceived change/modification to enhance performance. Be very selective.

Google Glock 25 cent trigger job. Just a stone and a little polishing of the connector and a couple other surfaces and you won't believe the difference. Takes 15-20 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back