Glock 42 Holster now available!

Alien Gear Holsters

Alien Gear Holsters
By popular request, Glock developed this slim, single stack, subcompact .380 to be easily concealed and offer better control for those with smaller hands. With this being the smallest pistol Glock has ever introduced, it's ideal for pocket carry. Being a miniaturized Glock, the controls, operation and construction are like any other Glock. The G42 has the bulk and weight that other .380 lack and the pistol balances well in the hand. It's a soft shooting pistol with excellent sights and handles recoil well. Even though the G42 is bigger than most .380, it makes for an accurate and fun shooting experience.

Link Removed

Alien Gear Holsters is proud to introduce the new Glock 42 IWB holster! The same features you know and love with be available with this holster. Including our Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee, which includes a 30 day money back guarantee, a free forever warranty that covers repairs or replacements to your holster and unlimited holster shell trades for life. If you ever decide to carry a different handgun, we'll trade your plastic shell to match your new gun. Our holster is also adjustable for cant, ride height, and retention to fit your carry preference. Not only is it the most comfortable and concealable holster you'll ever own, it's also assembled with better quality parts, sweat-proof leather and available at a fair price.

http://aliengearholsters.com/?=usa

Alien Gear holsters are excellent products. I use mine exclusively and highly recommend them.

I have one of the "other brand" holster and have found that the Alien Gear holster is just as good, use mine every day with an XDs45

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back