Glock 32

kwharden

I carry the Glock 32 using the .357 Sig ammo. I use Speer Gold Dot 125 grain JHP as my carry rounds. My question: is this the best ammo for my gun? I live in Alabama where temps do not change much, so will it make a difference if I were to move or travel to a northern state?
The reason I ask is I have been reading a lot on how the weather is affecting which ammo to use.
I am originally from Illinois, but I refuse to return to my home state because of their gun laws. That is really a shame, when I was younger I loved living there, but I will not give up my right to carry just to live there.
I appreciate any comments.
Thanks

I carry Hornady Critical defense in both of my Glocks, and in my AR-15, I carry the Hornady "Zombie" Defense in my Ruger LCP. The only difference between the Zombie and Critical defense is the color of the the polymer tip and at my local shop the Zombie defense rounds are a dollar or two cheaper a box so I go with those.. Im also in Alabama I shoot a lot of these rounds and love them, if you don't like them look at the Remington Golden Sabers, I will buy those if I can not find the Hornadys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back