Glock 23 Gen 4 or Glock 19 Gen 4?

m.ritz

I assume right from the get go that most r going to say go with the 23, because most guys tend to favor as much power as they can get their hands on. I've always been a big fan of the 9mm, and from the little experience i've had with .40 s&w i find them just unpleasant to shoot. i feel 9mm is enough power to do what it needs to do in cc situations, but i have to admit, i've been being tempted by the allure of more power lately. i've shot a s&w .40 cal and a sig 226 equinox in .40 as well, and to my surprise, even the sig had considerable snap to it compared to even my little kahr pm9. i would imagine glock's gen 4 dual recoil spring to help that tho. anyone shot both that could give me a comparison? also, my brother says his glock 30 kicks less than a .40... anyone heard release dates on a glock 30 gen 4? would that b worth waiting for instead?

I have no problem with my G23. The G19 is good also but I prefer the .40. The G30 is a little different compared to the other 2 = size. The G19 will be fine since you already like the 9mm. i would like any of the guns you mention. I like 40 sw. Some ppl don't

I think the G23 is a better option. You can change the barrel so that it can shoot 9mm and .357 sig. The G19 limits you to only 9mm. I carry a G23 with the Lone Wolf barrel conversion for .357 sig. Hope this info helps you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back